Saturday, June 28, 2014

Bug Reports

Hello, this is Sugiyama.

I've heard from the comments that a lot of bugs were found (some of them completely crashing the game). I'm sorry for all of this >.> . I will try to fix it as soon as possible.

In order to help me debugging the game, I will ask everybody who is trying to use it to report all the bugs on this post or through my e-mail (sugiyama.megu@gmail.com). I will try to answer as soon as possible.


CURRENTLY KNOWN ISSUES

- Bug on mouse interface, pet function not working
-Menus too big for the screen
- Some furnitures are missing





3 comments:

  1. I am using a 15" laptop, and the game's menu appears to be larger than my screen. I can see the whole thing if I auto hide my taskbar.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can you give me the exact resolution you are using? The game window I'm using as default is 640x840. Unfortunately the game does not works with image vectors so straight resizing will yield bad results.

    I will probably make a mini version of the app by this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My display resolution is 1366 x 768. The game window is longer than my actual screen going vertically, but the horizontal fits on the screen. I tried running it at 640 x 840, but that produced really bad results.

    ReplyDelete