Thursday, June 12, 2014

Welcome post

Hello

This is Nobuo Sugiyama from Kawaii Pet Megu Project.
This year, Gree decided to shut down KPM. A lot of people (including me) were really sad, and still missed our lovely friends and partners MEGUs.
After a lot of thinking, I decided to put some effort to bring back KPM, and make everyone happy again. As so, I started a project to port the original KPM to a PC version. This blog is about this project, and I will make available both the program plus the source code (if requested), I think.
Please, read the disclaimer before anything.

best regards
Nobuo Sugiyama

2 comments:

  1. This sounds interesting. Is there a release date?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a draft version but it still far from fully implemented (like furniture positioning). I will make it available right now for tests.

    ReplyDelete